Saturday, December 19, 2009

Digby and Iona for Everyone!






If you've wandered this far down the page you get the special prize! (corny, I know. But I couldn't resist.) I recently recieved an e-mail from the very cool Digby and Iona who have a holiday gift for all of you. If you go shopping on their site and enter the word "holiday" in the promo section at check out you get 20% off. And that goes for anything in the store. I recommend checking them out. Since I've organized my jewelry I've been really into my vintage and antique pieces. The Digby and Iona shop is full of jewelry that evokes a period from the past. Plus, they sell Beetle and Flor (the designer I wrote about last week!)

1 comment:

molly said...

cool, i'll check it out!

and i'm glad somebody else loves "i'm so afraid". i think its so haunting!