Friday, March 25, 2011

Snow...

by Milena Silvano

I've been gone for so long!  Work has been the keeper of my time.  Yet, I've been able to keep up my reading:

Twilight of Avalon by Anna Elliot - An interpretation of Tristan and Isolde that is much more interesting than the movie.

Celtic Myths and Legends by Peter Berresford Ellis - Celtic myths, of course, do not bear American storytelling templates. Each tale takes a turn, or turns, that I didn't imagine upon reading the first page. It's very exciting!

I'm also working on another Frank Peretti thriller. I bought a stack of his books second hand and I've only read 1 and 1/2.

Over the weekend, Spring decided to tease us North-East Coasters.  I woke up yesterday after working into the AM, sleeping little, yet over sleeping, and I still had work to finish.  Then I looked outside and saw that it snowed overnight...Let's just say I was a miserable, pouty, five year old until I had my lunch (I didn't have time for breakfast). 

I hope the rest of you are warm and enjoying the pleasure of early Spring.
-JM


No comments:

Blog Archive