I'm awful about tagging. I'm sure those of you who have tagged me realize that. I always put them off and eventually forget the mental notes I make. Here are two that I found while looking at past comments.
I've been tagged by both Lu Yi and Poeta Fit Non Nascitur to list six things about myself. One list being random and the other a list of things that bring me happiness
1. I make emotional attachments to my records.
2. I sleep with my grandpa's rosary under my pillow. Upon waking I sometimes find that it is protectivly clutched in my hand.
3. I have a dried bouquet of white roses that my father gave me on my sixteenth birthday.
4. My dream was to be a model when I was little girl. I figured I'd be an art teacher (like my mom) when I retired. Now I'm 5'3" and have bothersom knees do to a vitamin D deficiency.
5. My favorite time of day is twilight. I'm always enchanted by the wave of bright, bold blue that casts it's hue. It looks like world is swallowed in the ocean.
6. I love watching flocks of crows. Any scavenger birds fascinate me.
1....waking up to hear the null, steady pattern of rain in the morning.
2...the first snow fall of the year. It was beautiful. I love the black damp trees limbs outlined by the constellations of snow.
3...listening to Blonde Redhead's Misery is a butterfly for last month or two. It's magic.
4...being lost in the creation of a song. I haven't been too confident about my music until this year. Now nothing compares to happiness I feel when I'm satisfied with my creations. I don't think I'm amazing but I enjoy it.
5...working in my scrapbook. Mine started out as a place for photos that aren't wonderful but have some appeal to me. I usually end up painting on them. The process has become incredibly personel and emotional.
6...laying on the floor while listening to music and letting myself get lost in a dream world. It's like sleeping while hearing every lyric and insturment. I've even cried to Nick Cave, Alice In Chains and Cat Power there.