Friday, January 9, 2009

Genetic Denim Spring 09

Genetic Denim's spring lookbook has the voodoo. These photos make me think of a girl who holds drum circles on hilltops and alters her thrift store clothes. She probably wanes the night away painting cryptic fairy tales and listening to Black Mountain. Do I dig? Indeed!




Angels - Black Mountain (acoustic)

I Gaer - Sigur Ros

Bad Girl - Devendra Banhart

Dream Brother - Jeff Buckely

Hijomalind - Sigur Ros

B Side

Angels - Black Mountian (electric)

8 comments:

She comes from a nowhere town she likes said...

Wow, those photos look so nostalgic. I also love the below coat, I have been looking for a similar one for a while but the prices are sky high!
Hopex

FashionSqueah! said...

oh i really like the first pair 'o' jeans!
good post!
sea @ fashionsqueah!

PH said...

Has the voodoo--I dig it. :)

roxanne said...

images two and three blow my mind.

Juliana Barja said...

Hi everybody! I’m Brazilian and I love monitoring international brands trends like YSL, Chanel, Gucci. In common, beyond the glamour, the three produced fashion movies in recent seasons, Loved them because now you can see the trim of the clothes in motion. In Brazil, unfortunately the content of disclosure of the collection is still not yet widespread, but it already exists. The designer of the brides, Mariana Kuenerz is super sensitive and reminds me the great old classics of Hollywood. Worth a look: http://www.youtube.com/watchv=Z4kLAnGTGic&feature=channel_page

Kiss

molly said...

AWESOME pictures
and i love the black mountain links...id never heard the acoustic version of "angels" before!
also, i tagged you

Hippie, hippie - milkshake said...

love the pictures and the campaign..
thanks for visiting my blog...

WendyB said...

Nice!

Blog Archive