Friday, August 19, 2011

Black Boots with a Worn Out Sole/ Same ol' Blues/ Rock n' Roll


I love my boots.  I've worn the same dark brown pair of riding boots few 3 years, and they are falling apart.  When I love something, I wear it to death.  A struggle then results in having to find a replacement that will bring me as much joy.  It's been nearly a year since I deemed my favorites unwearable, but I still haven't found the perfect new pair.  I did purchase vintage black Durango cowboy boots on a thrity steal, but the leather sole is no good for the winter months.

These Rogan/Frye boots (available at Urban Outfitters) could be the answer to my woes.  Both durable and rocker, they are real leather with spectacular pyramid spike details.  I'm probably going to star saving...

No comments:

Blog Archive