Saturday, February 14, 2009

"Love Will Always Love You"


Dear Readers,
I love you.
Many people see today as a an occasion to mourn if they haven't got a significant other. Please don't despair if you don't have an eros love. Growing up my mother always made Valetines Day a celebration of all love. So rejoice with you friends, mothers, fathers and brothers as well as lovers. Since the summer I've made a concious decision to become as much of a loving and accepting person as I can. There are alot of people out there who need acceptance. Even if you don't agree with someone's opinion or lifestyle, you can accept them.
I can't FedEx chocolates to each and every one of you so I've decided to share some great photos of Jennifer Herrema from RTX's myspace page that I'm finding to be very inspirational. Be sure to check out they're new stuff. "Cheap Wine Time" is my favorite.











12 comments:

Je sais quoi said...

What a lovely thing to say. I'm sure I, and many other readers feel the same way. Have a happy valentine's day!

By the way, I'm finding the first photo particularly inspiring.

Anonymous said...

That is sucg a cool perspective. I get so absorbed sometimes, and I completely don't consider other people. Hope your havin' a good time.
Hope
xo

WendyB said...

Lovely post and your mom was right!

Vɑle (: said...

meaningful for any time and not a simple-boring "happy V DAY" ugh.

Thanks!

Andy Warhol said...

I love her and this blog.

Celia Marco (Shoe Maker) said...

I love you too ;-)
And I love the first pic, too.

Mary_ said...

yes, your mom was right ! thanks for this message and the first photo is so amazing !

Sister Libby said...

She looks like what I want to look like. And great mom advice :)

Anonymous said...

those are great photos, def. makes me crave summer so i can hang out in the sun...i think you have a really healthy attitude about V-day. can you believe i saw a couple making out on an escalator, seriously a few steps above me? Oh well at least they were going up...haha get it? anyways thanks for making me feel better about not having someone to make out on an escalator with. ha.

mademoiselleb said...

Lovely post and lovely blog.
I just discovered your blog and I like it a lot.


xxx
Mademoiselle B.

PS : she looks gorgeous on the first pic.

Fashion Serial Killer said...

I love love her outfit in the 1st pic!!

megan said...

wow she has really cool style!

megan / http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com

Blog Archive